We are so sorry we are still having difficulty to login to be able to response your feedback /concern via /on nhschoices website.
I am trying to resolve the logging issues as soon as possible.
however, from me for the positive comments :
Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about the Townfield Doctors Surgery. I will pass this feedback onto the staff here who will be very pleased. Please do let us know if we need to improve our practice and services in person ,via our website http://townfielddoctorsurgery.co.uk
or by using NHS Choices website (which I will be checking and response from here.
Business & Practice Manager
Tel: 0208 5735856
Internal Practice Patients’ Survey February 2019
- 75% were rated Excellent, Very Good, and Good happy with getting through to the practice by telephone.
- 76% experienced Excellent, Very Good and Good with appointment making.
- 65% the patients agreed on Excellent, Very Good and good –waiting time once they arrive at the surgery for appointment.
- 86% patients said an Excellent, Very Good and Good care given by the receptionists.
- 82% experienced that it was an Excellent ,Very Good and Good quality of care given by the doctors during consultation
- 78% experienced that it was an Excellent , Very Good and Good quality of care given by the nurses during consultation
- Overall 81% patients had an Excellent, Very Good, Good experience with our GP practice.
Friends and Family
- How likely are you to recommend our GP Practice to Friends and Family if they needed similar care or treatment? 77% said Extremely Likely and Likely
- Overall Experience - How likely are you recommend our GP Practice to Friend and Family about the access and staff & quality care? 77% said Extremely Likely and Likely
Comments from patients:
- Front desk staff are very good
- Doctors are very good
- It is good if Doctor was quicker to finish consultation and call next patient
- Appointment waiting times are quite long. This needs to be improved. 3 weeks is not good!
Appointments rubbish can’t get one
Patient Survey 2018-2019