Internal Practice Patients’ Survey February 2019
- 75% were rated Excellent, Very Good, and Good happy with getting through to the practice by telephone.
- 76% experienced Excellent, Very Good and Good with appointment making.
- 65% the patients agreed on Excellent, Very Good and good –waiting time once they arrive at the surgery for appointment.
- 86% patients said an Excellent, Very Good and Good care given by the receptionists.
- 82% experienced that it was an Excellent ,Very Good and Good quality of care given by the doctors during consultation
- 78% experienced that it was an Excellent , Very Good and Good quality of care given by the nurses during consultation
- Overall 81% patients had an Excellent, Very Good, Good experience with our GP practice.
Friends and Family
- How likely are you to recommend our GP Practice to Friends and Family if they needed similar care or treatment?. 77% said Extremely Likely and Likely
- Overall Experience - How likely are you recommend our GP Practice to Friend and Family about the access and staff & quality care?. 77% said Extremely Likely and Likely
Comments from patients:
- Front desk staff are very good
- Doctors are very good
- It is good if Doctor was quicker to finish consultation and call next patient
- Appointment waiting times are quite long. This needs to be improved. 3 weeks is not good!
- Appointments rubbish can’t get one
Patient Survey 2018-2019